Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to engage a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and locate a LLP Registration Online in India company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.