inventhelp wiki – http://ustrademarkbmb.biznewsselect.com/invention-ideas-that-dont-exist; Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an idea you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a complete collection of services not desperate to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those new invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they perform quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to consider the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.