Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some for the reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to file a patent good a perception you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a complete collection of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. Include too many similar providers that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and InventHelp TV Commercial are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they do a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or InventHelp George Foreman Commercials online. So that they really do not need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and study part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.